Electrical Project Engineer Salary in Colorado - State Average

To get your salary data, use the search bar below or browse by job, city, or state.
loading...

Job title is required

loading...

Job location is required.

Average Salary for Electrical Project Engineer in Colorado - State Average

The average salary of a(n) Electrical Project Engineer in Colorado - State Average is $105,026.

The average hourly rate of a(n) Electrical Project Engineer in Colorado - State Average is $50.49.

The average bonus of a(n) Electrical Project Engineer in Colorado - State Average is $6,260.00.

Job Description:

Manages electrical projects, including design, engineering, estimating, scheduling, obtaining contractor quotes, directing crews, and training operating and maintenance personnel. Collaborates with other engineers and designers involved in the design, modification, and analysis of electrical systems. Participates in project planning, budgeting, scheduling, technical report writing, and developing computations, drawings, and specifications for concept through final design. Prepares standard specifications related to various electrical systems. Provides input to project proposal development. Reviews and/or develops project electrical drawings, and monitors field installations for compliance with specifications and applicable codes and standards. Prepares and reviews equipment and material specifications. Develops project work plans, and organizes scheduling of specific tasks and assignments. Ensures that projects meet budget goals and schedule deadlines. Performs quantity estimates and construction cost estimates. Assists in performance of equipment compliance and acceptance testing. Collaborates with clients, sub-contractors, project construction, and operations personnel. Interfaces with suppliers for field support of various equipment and systems. Less

Manages electrical projects, including design, engineering, estimating, scheduling, obtaining contractor quotes, directing crews, and training operating and maintenance personnel. Collaborates with other engineers and designers involved in the design, modification, and analysis of electrical systems. Participates in project planning, budgeting,... More

How helpful is this page?

Are you a(n) Electrical Project Engineer?

Get a more personalized salary report now. Get Report

Average Salaries for Similar Jobs in Colorado - State Average

View Salaries for Electrical Project Engineer in Other Cities in Colorado - State Average

Job Openings by Indeed job search

Results for Electrical Project Engineer in Colorado - State Average

Electrical Engineer I - Grand Junction, CO

Leitner-Poma of America

Apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for implementing electrical components into any number of...

View job on Indeed.com

Electrical Engineer - Denver, CO

Futures Consulting, LLC

Electrical Service One-Line Diagrams. 80% of our projects are done in Revit and the other 20% is in AutoCAD (both disciplines)....

View job on Indeed.com

Project Engineer I - Boulder, CO

Fluor Corporation

Develop project cost estimate and project design information. Project Execution Phase. Certification in project management suggested, for example Project...

View job on Indeed.com

Electrical Engineer - Denver, CO

Markon Solutions

Professional Engineer required. Oversee and coordinate electrical work orders, service orders, and projects....

View job on Indeed.com

Electrical Engineer 3 - Substation Design - Denver, CO

Black & Veatch

Communicate status of assigned budget, schedule, and design to Project Manager or Lead Engineer. A Black & Veatch Substation Engineer works on diverse and...

View job on Indeed.com

Discover How Much You
Should Be Paid

Work in Compensation or HR?    x