Work in Compensation or HR?    x
Or browse by:

$30,982

Average Base Salary

$15/hr

Average Hourly Rate

$620

Average Bonus
The average wholesale driver salary in Arizona, United States is $30,982 or an hourly rate of $15. This is 6% lower (-$2,016) than the average wholesale driver salary in the United States. In addition, they earn an average bonus of $620.
Salary by Experience

$23,872

Entry Level Salary

$42,469

Senior Level Salary
An entry level wholesale driver (1-3 years of experience) earns an average salary of $23,872. On the other end, a senior level wholesale driver (8+ years of experience) earns an average salary of $42,469.

Are you paid fairly?

Calculate your market salary rate to find out.
Calculate Salary
Job Description
Drive a tractor-trailer combination or a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). May be required to unload truck. Requires commercial drivers' license.

Jobs that May Interest You

Warehouse Driver
Wholesale
Phoenix
The primary job function of the Operations Associate - Driver is to be responsible for accurately delivering product to customer accounts. The associate is responsible for operating & maintaining ...
Route Delivery Driver
N. Glantz & Son
Phoenix
Glantz & Son , a national wholesale distributor for the sign industry since 1906, has an immediate opening for a qualified Full-Time Route Delivery Driver at one of our 24 national locations. If you ...
CDL Class A Driver - (Regional) Like being home on weekends? Our drivers are home EVERY weekend!
Prime Time Delivery and Transport
Phoenix
We pick up and deliver at manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and retail customers. Up to 40% of our loads require driver to direct and assist unloading (tailgating) while the other 60% is "no ...
Delivery Driver / Warehouse Associate
Riviera Coffee Company
Chandler
Chandler based wholesale coffee roasting and distribution company seeks warehouse associate / driver for deliveries. Duties will include delivering orders to customers in the company van, stocking ...
CDL Class A Driver - (Regional) Like being home on weekends? Our drivers are home EVERY weekend!
Prime Time Transport
Phoenix
We pick up and deliver at manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and retail customers. Up to 40% of our loads require driver to direct and assist unloading (tailgating) while the other 60% is "no ...
About the Data

The above data is a data available in ERI Economic Research Institute's Global Salary Calculator. The Global Salary Calculator provides compensation data for over 45,000 positions in 8,000+ cities in 69 countries. Try a free demo of the cloud-based Global Salary Calculator.

If you need to calculate competitive levels of salaries, incentives and total compensation by industry, organization size and salary planning date, please view a demonstration version of ERI's Salary Assessor, which is used by the majority of the Fortune 500 for salary survey data and compensation planning. Try a free demo of the cloud-based Salary Assessor.

Discover How Much You Should Be Paid

Get informed of your market rate.

Do you work in HR or Compensation?

Try Free Demo

Try our professional compensation software to generate detailed salary and cost of living reports.

Try Free Demo