business_center
location_on
Or browse by:

Physician Medical Director Salary
in Nevada, United States

How much does a Physician Medical Director make in Nevada, United States?
Get insights on the salary, benefits, education and job description.

$286,073 (USD)/yr

Average Base Salary

$138 (USD)/hr

Average Hourly Rate

$50,406 (USD)/yr

Average Bonus
The average physician medical director salary in Nevada, United States is $286,073 or an equivalent hourly rate of $138. This is 2% higher (+$6,461) than the average physician medical director salary in the United States. In addition, they earn an average bonus of $50,406. Salary estimates based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Nevada, United States.
Salary by Experience

$192,079 (USD)

Entry Level Salary

$367,860 (USD)

Senior Level Salary

Are you paid fairly?

Calculate your market salary rate to find out.
Calculate Salary
Job Description
Education
Jobs that May Interest You
Medical Director
account_balance Mobile Medical Corporation
location_on Reno
Mobile Medical Corporation - Medical Director Full-Time & Part-Time positions available! Mobile ... Manage staff such as Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Registered Nurses, Medical ...
Medical Director (9457)
account_balance Team Health
location_on Las Vegas
TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department at Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Our facility includes ...
Physician: Medical Director Oncology Opportunity In Beautiful Nevada
account_balance CompHealth
location_on Reno
Medical Director opportunity that will be 75% directorial focused and the remaining 25% would be spent in the clinic treating patients. This energetic leader will help develop strategic vision ...
Physician: Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist Medical Director Needed for New Unit in Las Vegas
account_balance CompHealth
location_on Las Vegas
An excellent opportunity for an experience Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist to become the Medical Director of a new 14-bed Ped Cardiac ICU. The facility currently has 400+ cardiac surgical cases ...
EM Medical Director
account_balance TeamHealth
location_on Las Vegas
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com TeamHealth has an excellent leadership ... Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Our facility includes an annual patient volume of 35,000 in a ...
About the Data

Discover How Much You Should Be Paid

Get informed of your market rate.

business_center
location_on

Do you work in HR or Compensation?

Try a Free Demo

Try our professional compensation software to generate detailed salary and cost of living reports.

Try Free Demo