business_center
location_on
Or browse by:

Case Managers Salary
in the United States

How much does a Case Managers make in the United States?
Get insights on the salary, benefits, education and job description.

$74,349 (USD)

Average Base Salary

$36 (USD)/hr

Average Hourly Rate

$1,606 (USD)

Average Bonus
The average case managers salary in United States is $74,349 or an equivalent hourly rate of $36. In addition, they earn an average bonus of $1,606. Salary estimates based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in United States.
Salary by Experience

$52,945 (USD)

Entry Level Salary

$91,899 (USD)

Senior Level Salary

Are you paid fairly?

Calculate your market salary rate to find out.
Calculate Salary
Job Description
Education
Jobs that May Interest You
Case Manager Travel Nurse (RN)- Jackson; Job ID: 282967
account_balance Next Travel Nursing
location_on Jackson
Case Manager / Location: Jackson, MI / Shift: 8:00am - 4:30pm / Duration: 13 / Start Date: ASAP / Hours Per Week: 36 JOB ID: 282967 Next Travel Nursing is seeking an experienced Case Manager RN for a ...
Case Manager Travel Nurse (RN)- Modesto; Job ID: 283098
account_balance Next Travel Nursing
location_on San Diego
Case Manager / Location: Modesto, CA / Shift: 08:00 AM-04:30 PM / Duration: 13 / Start Date: 2017-11-20 / Hours Per Week: 36 JOB ID: 283098 Next Travel Nursing is seeking an experienced Case Manager ...
Hospice RN Case Managers
account_balance Community Hospice of Victor Valley
location_on Victorville
COMMUNITY HOSPICE of Victor Valley Now Hiring RN Case Managers Make a Difference in the High Desert Community Community Hospice of Victor Valley has immediate openings for full-time Hospice RN Case ...
Registered Nurse - RN Case Manager
account_balance Home Health Care, Inc.
location_on Rogers
Registered Nurse - RN Case Manager Home Health Care, Inc. Full-Time | Northwest Metro Area $1,000 Bonuses every 6 months during your first 3 years of employment. Registered Nurse - RN Case Manager ...
RN Case Manager
account_balance Healthcare Support
location_on El Paso
RN Case Manager is a travel role and will travel up to 70% of the time and work from home the other 30% of the time * Training is 2-4 weeks and candidates could be asked to train in any TX facility

Discover How Much You Should Be Paid

Get informed of your market rate.

business_center
location_on

Do you work in HR or Compensation?

Try Free Demo

Try our professional compensation software to generate detailed salary and cost of living reports.

Try Free Demo